When I started my blogging journey, I eventually wanted to reach a point where I actually help and make a difference in parents lives. It’s a hard gig, parenting. We need all the love and support we can get.
In this post, I will be sharing some advise on raising children, simplified! Now, I think I need to put some sort of disclaimer here next. Disclaimer: I am not a professional. I am not pretending to be a professional. I don’t want to be a professional. Don’t substitute me for professional help. I should probably see a professional.
When in doubt, always remember:
- It’s not bedtime, even if it is.
- They brushed their teeth, even if they didn’t
- Dinner is gross, even though they ate it last week.
- Their room is clean. (It definitely isn’t.)
- They do not have homework. Ever.
- You always yell at them. Even when your not even there.
- Grandma is way more fun.
- You don’t love them. (My personal favorite.)
- Your love your other child more. (My other favorite.)
- They don’t have school on Wednesdays.
- You never let them do anything.
- There is nothing to do, even if your at Disney Land.
- They have nothing to play with. Their rooms are empty.
- Showers and baths are not a part of life.
- They did not wear their current outfit yesterday, or sleep in it.
- You don’t know anything, and I mean ANYTHING.
- They are not tired.
- They ARE tired.
- They are too full for dinner. But not too full for snacks.
- They promise they will take care of a (insert pain in the ass pet here.)
- You are mean.
- They JUST said that, you just didn’t hear them
- They DID answer you, you just didn’t hear them.
- They thought no meant yes.
- They thought yes meant no.
- They didn’t hit their sibling. Sibling is just a cry baby.
- Wearing jeans will kill them.
- Rats nest hair is TOTALLY in style.
- Yes, you want to watch High School Musical again.
- No, it isn’t fair.
Well there you have it. I am sure there is way more. Please feel free to comment anything I may have missed, like I always say, I am a work in progress. Pray for my children.